Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

saying hi
Hi Suzy, Hi Lafille x
(23-11-2011, 09:11)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Hi Lafille nice avatar

I'll second that!!! Even better if I get there first though!!! lol x

Michelle, it's too early in the morning to even think about it! Although, admittedly, I haven't been to bed yet.
Hello to all the gents and ladies that have joined since my last post on this thread!
Hi Everyone, I'm Keith :-)

I've been in the "Hobby" on and off now for about 8 years. I use the AW website but not often as I live in the US. I found this forum only just the other day and as its been quite informative I thought I'd join in the fun. I have quite a few posts I'd like to add mine own to but thought I'd better say "Hi" first :-)

Any questions (about me) feel free to ask either here or via PM :-)

Keith
welcome keith
Welcome to the site Keith x
Hi Keith x
(27-11-2011, 22:59)KWinchester50 Wrote: Hi Everyone, I'm Keith :-)

I've been in the "Hobby" on and off now for about 8 years. I use the adultwork website but not often as I live in the US. I found this forum only just the other day and as its been quite informative I thought I'd join in the fun. I have quite a few posts I'd like to add mine own to but thought I'd better say "Hi" first :-)

Any questions (about me) feel free to ask either here or via PM :-)

Keith

Welcome Keith, nice to have someone from across the pond. It'll be good to get your perspective during our discussions.

Nick
I just want to have fun Tongue
Welcome to the forum.