Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

chat club
No I was well behaved a normal only 4 pints

I am a good girl
Four pints of what though Ems? Theakstons Old Peculiar might have you staggering towards the kitchen intent
on trying your culinary skills to appease the attack of the munchies.
(28-09-2011, 12:58)davidseven Wrote: Four pints of what though Ems? Theakstons Old Peculiar might have you staggering towards the kitchen intent

Good old Stella David I am a classy girl really and the munchies didnt start till this morning hence the visit to the sandwich shop

(28-09-2011, 13:10)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(28-09-2011, 12:58)davidseven Wrote: Four pints of what though Ems? Theakstons Old Peculiar might have you staggering towards the kitchen intent

Good old Stella David I am a classy girl really and the munchies didnt start till this morning hence the visit to the sandwich shop

Your kitchen really is a black hole then Em

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(28-09-2011, 14:42)Freddo Wrote:
(28-09-2011, 13:10)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

Your kitchen really is a black hole then Em

Oh yes

Good morning everyone.
Morning young David x
Morning Kate x Fingers crossed for another glorious day later.
Yes more washing to do before it's too late. All the big things that take an age to dry me thinks.
Take my advice, don't do the duvets, not in the bath anyway!