Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

punting is not dating!
(04-08-2011, 23:19)Hicky Wrote: If i could find my zimmer frame i would come round and tell you off for that Lolo.

I can lend you one mate or a electric chair oops left the wheel bit out

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I wouldn't if i was you Freddo - i shall only flog it at a carboot sale.
(04-08-2011, 23:35)Hicky Wrote: I wouldn't if i was you Freddo - i shall only flog it at a carboot sale.

I bet you don't get many people walking around a boot fair looking for a zimmerframe

They are always heading for the stall with the bath aids, reconditioned stairlifts and camodes Freddo!
wish the could have a cull of those bloody invalid buggies
I saw a lady with no legs yesterday on the bus. She got on using an electric wheel chair, and she had a helping hand dog. I was talking to her about the dog, and she said the dog does all sorts of things including picking up things she's dropped on the floor. Opening the washing machine and taking stuff out, feeding itself, pulling a blanket over her if she falls and bringing her the phone - lots of things I can't even remember.
It's incredible, not that long ago she would have been stuck on a chair in a hospital day room somewhere, but she is managing to live a full and independent life.
(05-08-2011, 01:23)lolo Wrote: wish the could have a cull of those bloody invalid buggies

I want one!
(05-08-2011, 05:56)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(05-08-2011, 01:23)lolo Wrote: wish the could have a cull of those bloody invalid buggies

I want one!

That seems a bit strange Kate is it a new fetish Big GrinBig Grin

(05-08-2011, 07:21)Freddo Wrote:
(05-08-2011, 05:56)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

I want one!

That seems a bit strange Kate is it a new fetish Big GrinBig Grin

dont go on a main road with it, they shouldnt be allowed on them Angry
There was an old guy on the road in one just the other day and I had to wait for him to move out of my way before I could drive out of my road. He was naughty, but he went onto the path afterwards.

Maybe it is a fetish Freddo, but I really would love one lol. I want a red one.