Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

reading a profile
(03-08-2011, 22:16)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: lol i was a teenager not long ago
Now I feel old
I had to take down lots of 'dic'tation and yes my cabinet got filled several tiimes and I emptied several sacks.
In my office I have a dictaphone Kate - but I am told i should use me fingers like everyone else!!!
I am sure your cabinet was full up within minutes and bet there was plenty sacks to empty I am sure you were efficient at doing the job to the best of your ability

Now as far as dic'tation was it long hand or short hand
(03-08-2011, 22:19)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 22:16)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: lol i was a teenager not long ago
Now I feel old

I think you win there Tink, you are probably the closest to a teenager here physically but I am not so sure you are the closest mentally, I think you would have a lot of competition there

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Was I a teenager once??? Not so sure, and certainly my daughter would say I couldnt have been!
haha definatley not mentaly,..i dont think i was ever a teenager in my mind haha im very mature for my age which sounds terrible haha

but ive had to grow up very quickly since i was about 9 if im honest im very used to just looking aftermyself and doing what ive had to do what i had to do,..not that ive been living on the streets or anythgin lol nmothing that dramatic haha
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(03-08-2011, 22:36)Hicky Wrote: In my office I have a dictaphone Kate - but I am told i should use me fingers like everyone else!!!

I agree you should use your fingers Wink
(04-08-2011, 14:03)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 22:36)Hicky Wrote: In my office I have a dictaphone Kate - but I am told i should use me fingers like everyone else!!!

I agree you should use your fingers Wink

they might get a bit wet though hicky
Nothing wrong with a bit of natural lubicant Smile