Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

earliest memory
So what is yourw I remember being about 2 sliding round the sitting room floor an a black tray with a picture of a bowl of fruit on it a bit weird but heho
I suppose saying i remember radio reports of Kennedys murder sounds a tad highbrow after that Emily!
being at play group playing pirates i think. must have been about 3
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I could pretend that I was born in 63 but dont think that would wash really probably the most I no about that is the adam and the ants song poor john f
(01-07-2011, 21:56)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I could pretend that I was born in 63 but dont think that would wash really probably the most I no about that is the adam and the ants song poor john f

Good grief Emily and that impressed you? I am painting a white strip across my face and donning pirate gear as we speak

Prince Charming - ridicule is nothing to be scared of!
But are you a true adam and the ants fan prior to kings of the wild frontier if so total respect
(01-07-2011, 22:07)Hicky Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 21:56)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I could pretend that I was born in 63 but dont think that would wash really probably the most I no about that is the adam and the ants song poor john f

Good grief Emily and that impressed you? I am painting a white strip across my face and donning pirate gear as we speak

Prince Charming - ridicule is nothing to be scared of!

mind i did prefer the highwayman look to prince charming

seeing a car crash
(01-07-2011, 22:25)lolo Wrote: seeing a car crash

How old were you I just find it really interesting early memories and what triggers them

just before i started primary school, there were a group of playing at the end of the street as the car went fast past us & hit a brick wall (sounds terrible) but it was exciting we all ran over to it
El Salvador: My brother lifting me up so I could look over the balcony of a really high hotel buildingAand seeing massive cockroaches scurrying around. Also, around the same time - not sure which was first. Sitting on the stairs in the hotel (must have been the back stairs) and watching the boot boy polishing shoes. Also the sound of bombs landing (football war).
Smells and tastes have the strongest links for me. I ate something when I was 4-5, and I always remembered how nice it tasted and talked about it over the years. I didn't taste it again until I was in my 30s, and it took me right back to that time.
Also I remember the taste of a meal I had in Bangkok 20 years ago, and I've never tasted anything like it since. It was delicious, but we'd ordered so much food, we had no idea what that particular dish was called!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  jogging the memory abcdef 28 35,836 19-08-2011, 17:50
Last Post: abcdef