Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi there
(20-06-2011, 09:14)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Hi Scott nice to have you here and take no notice of Lolo she is the worst of the lot closely followed by Kate me and Shy are just innocent bystanders

tut tut cant leave u for one second
Hi there and welcome I'm the quiet one.. who will be corrupted even more by every one..
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(20-06-2011, 09:14)Emily of Halifax Wrote: me and Shy are just innocent bystanders
I don't recall you being that innocent Emily!

(20-06-2011, 21:03)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(20-06-2011, 09:14)Emily of Halifax Wrote: me and Shy are just innocent bystanders
I don't recall you being that innocent Emily!

Sshh dont want to give the wrong impression did you not notice the halo on the bedside table oh sorry I forgot you were looking elsewhere

Jayzee = quiet. Does not compute.

Who are you trying to kid Jayzee? Not anyone who has read these boards!
You'll be saying Zoe is a newbie, Louise Lloyd is an innocent and Sugar and Gina are plain Janes next.
(20-06-2011, 22:32)ShySmile Wrote: Jayzee = quiet. Does not compute.

Who are you trying to kid Jayzee? Not anyone who has read these boards!
You'll be saying Zoe is a newbie, Louise Lloyd is an innocent and Sugar and Gina are plain Janes next.

I am quiet though, and shy! just ask dr. cat hes been on more thn me and flrting more!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Hi Scott. Smile

By reading this thread you now know what you are getting in to. No innocents - they are all baaaaaad.
-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
(21-06-2011, 17:31)Gina Faith Wrote: Hi Scott. Smile

By reading this thread you now know what you are getting in to. No innocents - they are all baaaaaad.

bad can be good though gina Wink
(21-06-2011, 17:59)lolo Wrote: bad can be good though gina Wink

Exactly, Lolo.

En god pige er god - men en slem pige er bedre ~ A good girl is good - but a bad girl is better. Wink
-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
Why is it I'm always the last to notice when a man appears? My radar must be broken.

Welcome to the site Scott and Mark, we are more than happy to have you here and hope that you both become regular posters x