Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Body Piercings
I was very concerned about the first client that I had that had his bits pierced condom issues etc but everything was ok I have to admit though that I expected the earth to move and it didnt it was nothing different than a normal shag I was so disappointed
(17-05-2011, 01:47)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I was very concerned about the first client that I had that had his bits pierced condom issues etc but everything was ok I have to admit though that I expected the earth to move and it didnt it was nothing different than a normal shag I was so disappointed

Oh that is poo. You do get led to believe these little bits of metal make the world move etc, but I think what they are attached to, still has a big impact on that.
(17-05-2011, 07:00)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(17-05-2011, 01:47)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I was very concerned about the first client that I had that had his bits pierced condom issues etc but everything was ok I have to admit though that I expected the earth to move and it didnt it was nothing different than a normal shag I was so disappointed

Oh that is poo. You do get led to believe these little bits of metal make the world move etc, but I think what they are attached to, still has a big impact on that.

met someone before, he used to wear 2 condoms incase the piercing burst the first one, he felt over time that the PA was starting to desenitise his cock which he was warned about at the time

That is interesting lolo. I was under the impression that 2 condoms was actually less affective as one, so double wammy.
he done it more to give the woman pleasure cause when he was just using one there was always a trace of blood on the condom when he pulled out, he thought he was maybe damaging them
(17-05-2011, 11:43)lolo Wrote: he done it more to give the woman pleasure cause when he was just using one there was always a trace of blood on the condom when he pulled out, he thought he was maybe damaging them

eek! I don't think that is normal.
(17-05-2011, 12:34)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(17-05-2011, 11:43)lolo Wrote: he done it more to give the woman pleasure cause when he was just using one there was always a trace of blood on the condom when he pulled out, he thought he was maybe damaging them

eek! I don't think that is normal.

no i actually didnt know why he had it in the first place as he didnt like receiving oral with it

Hmmm... glad he didn't see me, that's one of my favourite things. Sounds like he must be quite impressionable, or as you say, why do it?
I used to have my inners and clit hood pierced, but took them out after a few years as they would trap at the worst times imaginable.

I went through a phaze of piercings, nose, tragus, labret, tongue, all seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now I just have ears, nipples and belly.

Don't think i'd have any others now, although often thought about getting my clit hood redone, just not sure i could stand the pain anymore though lol
(18-05-2011, 22:28)impish_katie Wrote: I used to have my inners and clit hood pierced, but took them out after a few years as they would trap at the worst times imaginable.

I went through a phaze of piercings, nose, tragus, labret, tongue, all seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now I just have ears, nipples and belly.

Don't think i'd have any others now, although often thought about getting my clit hood redone, just not sure i could stand the pain anymore though lol

is the clit hood very painful katie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  piercings sophieofyork 23 32,110 09-08-2011, 12:37
Last Post: abcdef