Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

piercings
guess who's just had their clitoral hood done Big Grin (I screamed!!)

I met a guy in Glasgow who had had his penis done and stretched!! It was scary I must say, but made a lovely feeling inside Smile

So, who likes and dislikes piercings, which ones and why?

Me I love them- and can't wait until I can try out my latest addition. It's just a shame I have to miss out on any potential bookings for 4 whole weeks Sad
4 weeks is that how long u have to wait ?
I've looked online and different people are told different things- depends on your piercer i guess. Seems the average is 3-6 weeks. But alas I have been told 4 weeks. I have to wear granny pants, panty liners and no sex. Let's hope it's worth it Smile
hmm now im a crabbit bitch if i miss sex for one day so for that long think i would end up in a mental hospital
i admit, i'm petrified!! My sex drive has been immensely high recently- i'll be giving you updates on how it's going. Will probably be on here 24/7 too haha!!
lol u can keep us entertained
My daughter has just had her lip pierced which I'm not too happy about. Though I quite like piercings on other people. I like the goth or rock chick look mmmm horny now thinking about that. I don't think I would ever have my cock pierced I catch it enough with my zip, though thats my own fault as I rarely wear underwear Big Grin
or your cock is so big DS Big Grin
Some of the best sex I've had is with smaller guys who have both had prince albert piercings. Mmmmm!
I'm not really fussed about alberts. I love giving oral and it hampers that, so bearing in mind often the actual 'penetration' bit of a booking is limited in comparison to oral, it isn't the best.