Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

earliest memory
(01-07-2011, 22:07)Hicky Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 21:56)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I could pretend that I was born in 63 but dont think that would wash really probably the most I no about that is the adam and the ants song poor john f

Good grief Emily and that impressed you? I am painting a white strip across my face and donning pirate gear as we speak

Prince Charming - ridicule is nothing to be scared of!

Not my first memory, but that was one of the first singles I bought Smile ( The first was stand and deliver)

Pirate, Prince Charming and the Highway man. You and Hicky could be a tribute group!
(01-07-2011, 23:45)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 22:07)Hicky Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 21:56)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I could pretend that I was born in 63 but dont think that would wash really probably the most I no about that is the adam and the ants song poor john f

Good grief Emily and that impressed you? I am painting a white strip across my face and donning pirate gear as we speak

Prince Charming - ridicule is nothing to be scared of!

Not my first memory, but that was one of the first singles I bought Smile ( The first was stand and deliver)

My first single but bought a couple of alums before sadly to say my first was sheena Easton followed by the Nolans and then John Lennon double Fantasy i must say personally i think my music taste has improved

I have a couple of Memories from very early on. One is I remember seeing a balloon in the air (big one with a basket) and apparently I was in a baby's car seat and couldnt have been more than 18 months old!!
Second was going over a bridge close to home and remembering a steam train going under at the same time - it couldnt have been later than Summer 1967 as that was when steam finished on the Southern. I was 2 in June 1967
Funny how you can remember things like that so clearly yet I couldnt tell you what I had for supper 2 nights ago - not a clue!
when I was young we used to go camping with a moterbike and sidecar that towed a trailer
someone put there fist through the perspex window of the sidecar and I got very wet

Antmusic and Young Parisians were probably Adam ants best two singles
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I just seem to bring doom and gloom to these boards.

My earliest memory is of my Mum and Dad arguing in the kitchen over sausages. They divorced when I was 3, so much have been before then.

My first single was by Ian dury and it was warped lol. Took it back 3 times and they were all the same.

I was a bit infatuated by Adam Ant and loved the new romantic look with the frilly shirts and tight trousers, as in Prince etc. First crush, was with John Travolta. Then the pianist in Fame. First boyfriend at 12. Period started on my 13th birthday, I was in agony!
earliest memory of the british F1 was when schummy got arrested after failing to come in on the red
(07-07-2011, 10:00)CurvaceousKate Wrote: My first single was by Ian dury and it was warped lol. Took it back 3 times and they were all the same.

That's what Ian Dury sounded like! The single was fine lol

(11-07-2011, 18:39)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 10:00)CurvaceousKate Wrote: My first single was by Ian dury and it was warped lol. Took it back 3 times and they were all the same.

That's what Ian Dury sounded like! The single was fine lol

lol cheeky.

Hit him with your rhythm stick Kate!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  jogging the memory abcdef 28 35,826 19-08-2011, 17:50
Last Post: abcdef