Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

touting
it was a local one jane now defunct after it pissed quite a few people off, mostly everyone left was called ayrshiretopntails
We really could do with another man on here, although I think if you tell him that it might petrify him.
(05-05-2011, 18:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote: We really could do with another man on here, although I think if you tell him that it might petrify him.

thrown to the wolves lol

Speaking of men where have they gone come on boys hide and seek is over now
(05-05-2011, 18:30)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Speaking of men where have they gone come on boys hide and seek is over now

u wouldn't believe it's supposed to be men that's hornier lol
Sssshhh maybe they have all got pre booked and are away having a great time.
(06-05-2011, 21:47)kenny m Wrote: Sssshhh maybe they have all got pre booked and are away having a great time.

Tart, having an all nighter and leaving us to fend for ourselves!
Who? who?
Oh far be it from me to spill the beans on anyone having fun........just hope they are having a great time.
I've only had one booking tonight. I had a 22 year old time waster and a request for the same time and then a young guy ask for tonight, only to say he would rather do tomorrow.

I'm happy though, as all my expenses have been covered while I'm here and I'm actually here on other business this weekend, so anything else is a bonus. Hopefully I'll get a client tomorrow night too and that will be the icing on the cake Smile