Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

touting
i asked a regular to join last night as for 5 days a week he is stuck in a hotel room & gets very lonely & bored but he's scared to join incase like some other places he gets touted by pm, i've tried to assure him this wont happen as we can all put our sites in our signatures, so there is absolutely no need for people to do this but i just cant seem to convince him otherwise
He wishes, ask him to send you the touts I bet if he has one or two thats max but I think probably none.
Maybe he is just not one for forums.
Forums like this are not every ones taste.
I think forums like this can be great for all those who do sex in this way.
Each to their own though.

One woman on a forum board I go on did that, she started PMing the guys and shamelessly answering every thread with "I can that for you hunni, come up and see me sometime". she got asked to leave quick smart.

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
You can fully control the messaging and notification settings via Edit Options on your User CP.

[Image: messaguxu.gif]
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
thanks admin i'll pass that on
Yes Lolo get him to join in the fun an promise him we wont tie him to any trees
(05-05-2011, 10:09)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Yes Lolo get him to join in the fun an promise him we wont tie him to any trees

think he'd tie himself to the tree before we got the chance
I hate the touting thing. My style of posting is very similar to most on here. I like a bit of a flirt and a giggle but would never start spamming people or send pm's out without first at least connecting on the forum first. I guess I do like getting involved and adding my views too, but again the insentive is never due to the idea of promotion, as much has inclusion.

I have to admit that some forums would not tolerate the banter that we have on here. It's nice to be able to relax and just be me for a change.

I think he has nothing to worry about, besides does he realise that we all live in different places and can't all get to him?
Some (cynical men normally)say that everything a woman types on forums is a form of touting.
I say bollocks to that!
Sharing experiences more like.
Now come up and see me sometime gentlemen.....

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(05-05-2011, 10:16)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I have to admit that some forums would not tolerate the banter that we have on here. It's nice to be able to relax and just be me for a change.

I think he has nothing to worry about, besides does he realise that we all live in different places and can't all get to him?

yes im the same i love dirty flirting i got told off before it on a board as i wasnt a mod i wasnt allowed to flirt just send back a curt reply im sorry i couldnt do that, anyway that was last time i posted on it

yes told him kate