Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Finding it hard to get clients, advice?
I've been on the site about 2 weeks now, I've only had 2 paying clients, a couple of people look into my private gallery and that's about it. I had some photos taken by a friend who's a professional photographer, revised my profile a bit, paid to get featured a bunch of times(I'm currently cammer of the week apparently too?) but still nothing.

It's difficult because on one hand I'm aware my profile is a little different to others, maybe a bit more tame in some ways but i'm also aware that if i make it look like everyone else's, buttshots for profile photo, I'll fulfill all your desires xxx etc, then it won't stand out. I need to play to my own strengths, and I'm trying to do that, but it's still hard to get attention.

I seem to get more attention doing cam work, but I'm only able to do that every now and again. I would prefer to do mostly phone work, maybe some directIM, but I've been getting none of either.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3109736

Messages In This Thread
Finding it hard to get clients, advice? - by HarlotWitch - 31-08-2015, 00:44
RE: Finding it hard to get clients, advice? - by xKatieBabyx - 31-08-2015, 04:47
RE: Finding it hard to get clients, advice? - by xKatieBabyx - 01-09-2015, 03:55