Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult work has deleted my profile
When you sign up to AW you are agreeing to their T&Cs.

''We may take any or all of the following action at Our discretion:

remove any Member profile (including photographs) or other material that, in Our sole discretion may be inappropriate or We suspect to be illegal, subject Us to liability or such that may violate these Terms of Use or where required to do so by law;''

''AdultWork.com is operated in an open and honest fashion as a club for the benefit of the members. Anyone found to be acting in a manner deemed to be outside the spirit of the club or in any way against the interest of the club and its members will be removed and any credits they have accumulated will be forfeited. The Webmasters decision on this will be final.''

For you to be removed without warning i suggest you look back over the T&Cs as you must have breached them.

http://www.adultwork.com/Terms.asp

Aw do not go around deactivating service providers for the sake of keeping a few credits for themselves, or to 'pick on you' as you said before, unfortunately these things happen if you do not adhere to the rules.
Ana has it spot on try contacting them using her instructions above.

As for your content, should you open up a new account they will not be able to transfer your previous profiles content.
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adult work has deleted my profile - by Lotus - 29-12-2012, 17:13
RE: Adult work has deleted my profile - by xKatieBabyx - 08-12-2014, 22:03

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agency has deleted profile Rayray84 1 760 10-09-2023, 09:29
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted. Please Help Me Miss_Starlet 7 3,995 27-10-2021, 11:11
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Adult work account deactivated? IsobelAxx 4 9,013 19-04-2019, 09:46