Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Newbie; just a few questions haha :D
Hi guys!

I joined adultwork just over a week ago and ive had a pretty good first week making a three figure sum over webcam, phone and content.

However, I was wandering if you more experienced cam girls could give me some advice? I have done a lot of research but keep running into the same problems Sad

1. How do you keep someone in group/private for extended time? A lot of the time the man will request and then disappear after between 30 seconds - 2minnuets. If I try to talk to them first they log off, if I get straight down to the dirty they log off, help! haha.

2.How do you deal with the whole not showing your face thing? I am so worried someone will find out that I am on here and my family would disown me. I have lost a lot of potential customers through not being willing to show my face, any advice?

3.Any general tips for a newcomer to build up a good following? Is the free preview worth it?

Thankyou so much Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Newbie; just a few questions haha :D - by MissHoneyBaby - 04-07-2015, 23:02
RE: Newbie; just a few questions haha :D - by xKatieBabyx - 05-07-2015, 00:07