Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
The one thing I can't get my head around is the lack of clarity and interaction from aw themselves. Granted, during any turbulent time they never really say much, but this has turned into something pretty huge. I think if they would just say something, even if it's not what we want to hear, it would be better than this. It's cruel to keep the girls guessing and then breaking promises
(13-10-2016, 14:47)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: All seems very dodgy to me :/

I'm starting to wonder just how legit this is. I've sent emails and receive no response. We have had no update. We've had no funds. Where is our money?
(13-10-2016, 14:51)mistresscristal Wrote:

I'm starting to wonder just how legit this is. I've sent emails and receive no response. We have had no update. We've had no funds. Where is our money?

It's the not knowing that's stressing me out (and lack of money). Surely we're due another update by now! What is actually happening? It's so cruel of them to give us false hope then nothing! xx
(13-10-2016, 14:57)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 14:51)mistresscristal Wrote:

It's the not knowing that's stressing me out (and lack of money). Surely we're due another update by now! What is actually happening? It's so cruel of them to give us false hope then nothing! xx

I'm going to contact them again.
I know this isn't the answer to helping you get the money you are owed, but do you ladies have other companies you can fall back on in the meantime that will pay you? At least you can feel a bit more secure knowing you will get some kind of money while you are waiting for this horrible situation to be resolved.
I do have other companies that I work for but this is so frustrating now. I usually transfer my credits at the end of each month, so now it's half way into October and I still can't get my money. Very annoying.
Latest aw update/.......
UK Bank payments due from 27 Sept & 4 October
We have been advised that payments were made yesterday with a value date of today and that our payment processor has received confirmation to that effect with their payments account being debited.
A US Bank made the payments and due to time differences “Value date today” has just come into effect for the US. They advise that accounts should now start to receive payments anytime during the course of this evening (UK time) and at the latest all payments should be in accounts by noon tomorrow.
The button to create UK Bank transfers will be enabled on Friday once we have confirmation that some payments have been received
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to xXxMistressxXx for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(13-10-2016, 15:01)Serena79 Wrote: I know this isn't the answer to helping you get the money you are owed, but do you ladies have other companies you can fall back on in the meantime that will pay you? At least you can feel a bit more secure knowing you will get some kind of money while you are waiting for this horrible situation to be resolved.

I am working with other companies, but I'd like to see this resolved for piece of mind, if nothing else.
they were saying the button would be enabled on thursday, now its friday. Talk about constant carrot dangling.
(13-10-2016, 15:01)Serena79 Wrote: I know this isn't the answer to helping you get the money you are owed, but do you ladies have other companies you can fall back on in the meantime that will pay you? At least you can feel a bit more secure knowing you will get some kind of money while you are waiting for this horrible situation to be resolved.

My other account is skyprivate but I go through dp for that also. Are dp still paying out as normal on other sites?