Qries

clients that look like celebs
where is he from
(06-05-2011, 15:14)lolo Wrote: where is he from

The Tele .... lol... soz I couldn't resist.... he is in coronation street

(06-05-2011, 15:18)Jane22 Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 15:14)lolo Wrote: where is he from

The Tele .... lol... soz I couldn't resist.... he is in coronation street

lol oh i can't be bothered with soaps so thats probably why i never recognised him

(06-05-2011, 14:07)Jane22 Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 08:44)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Most of mine look like Eddie WindassBig Grin

So true, don't you just love it the way they make the effort Not

Its not a question of making the effort, its about being clean and hygenic, he plays a part on a soap, and yes there are some folk like that in real life, would you prefere they didnt make a booking with you then!.
(06-05-2011, 20:33)kenny m Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 08:44)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Most of mine look like Eddie WindassBig Grin

Its not a question of making the effort, its about being clean and hygenic, he plays a part on a soap, and yes there are some folk like that in real life, would you prefere they didnt make a booking with you then!.

As long as they are clean Kenny no poblem but Eddie Windass always looks filthy dirty scraggy hair but hey ho its its a soap and I will say I have had clients that have turned up that have come across as really nice guys on the phone when I have ventured south was absolutely disgusting you can never really judge a bloke but virtual reallity is always fun us girls can always dream now where is george when I need himBig Grin

(07-05-2011, 02:20)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 20:33)kenny m Wrote:

As long as they are clean Kenny no poblem but Eddie Windass always looks filthy dirty scraggy hair but hey ho its its a soap and I will say I have had clients that have turned up that have come across as really nice guys on the phone when I have ventured south was absolutely disgusting you can never really judge a bloke but virtual reallity is always fun us girls can always dream now where is george when I need himBig Grin

laying knackered in a heap Smile

The "Eddie Grundy's" of this world are real people, and they do punt, im pleased to say that I am of alternative mind and dont dress to impress, I try to appear clean and make an effort, but to say that on an open board where some punters are reading can put them off seeing some folk, for fear of not being respected.

Dont forget that Eddie Windass, in real life has had a showing of his drawings in an art gallery, and has done many good works for charity...maybe some comments about punters is best kept to the private providers board, unless its factual about their behaviour.

George get up mate, Emily is waiting to see you.
personally i couldnt give a toss what the guy turned up wearing, exception being a celtic shirt
I can just imagine someone doing that, for to get you in a good chastising mood for them....lol
bloody right thats what it would be