Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

clients that look like celebs
have u ever had any clients that looked like a celeb but that they try act like them as well, had a guy earlier who looked similar to david williams from little britain, it was strange as if he were trying to imitate his mannerisms
depends what you call celebrities, ive seen some people that have been on tv regular but no one that amazing like a pr footballer ort pop star im afraid to say
the only amazing one would ever be gerard butler but I'll get to have a perv of him when they start filming the burns movie
I had one that reminded me of Clerk Kent, but he did not have xray vision and could not fly. I did tell him he had a super cock though (corny or what!) bless him, he was lovely.
Most of mine look like Eddie WindassBig Grin
(06-05-2011, 08:44)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Most of mine look like Eddie WindassBig Grin

So true, don't you just love it the way they make the effort Not
(06-05-2011, 08:44)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Most of mine look like Eddie WindassBig Grin

who
[Image: eddie+dressing+gown.JPG] [Image: Eddie_Windass.jpg]
gotcha
thats the one Jane such a fine speciman of a man makes you just want to run and hideBig Grin