Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

girls - do u lose out on work being on forums
I've got a huge bottle of vodka in the suitcase, but have put it in the luggage room. Might be a bit sus, me sneaking in and doing an Eric Morcambe! Plus then I'd probably check-in and get me and Kate rooms at opposite ends of the building, being impatient to finish the bottle, I'll get the first room going!
lol that could be true, how long do u have to wait till u can check in
Shame I am stuck in this office today!!
Just checked-in! They managed to find us rooms adjacent that housekeeping had done with, so I grabbed them. I've had a shower, texted Kate and am now going to join all the good children in Australia, in the land of Nod.
Toddle pip all. Have a happy couple of hours whilst I zizz!
Ax
have a good rest sassy
(26-07-2011, 09:58)SassyAnn Wrote: Where the heck are you?@??? Do you know how long I've been travelling to meet you?!! Get your arse in gear. Unless you're telling me sitting like a big drip in the hotel lounge eeking out a coffee doesn't appeal? Even with fabulous (hmm, hmm) company. Smile

Oh dear Ann is Kate running a tad late

No, she wasn't late. I was just horrified she was still at home! Now I realise just because it too k me 10 hours to get here, doesn't mean it takes everyone that long. Silly me. She was planning on getting here in time for check-in and she did. Yay!
good news ann
Good to hear that you both are safely installed in your rooms. Did you get a good sleep Ann??
Thanks Monty. Went to see Kate when I woke up and she was in full on glam mode. I was in my t-shirt and pj bottoms. Humph.
She brought me a wonderful home made apple and blackberry pie. Two slices. I've eaten them both. At once. I suddenly realised apart from a bacon sandwich at 6.30am, I haven't eaten since yesterday morning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Girls/Guys who are looking to work with others JenniferJayXXX 0 4,591 17-12-2018, 06:50
Last Post: JenniferJayXXX
Heart Any girls looking to work together? Summerxxxxx 2 7,560 02-09-2015, 18:49
Last Post: Summerxxxxx
  girls who had boob jobs who long was u off work? Amy_Taboo 18 25,185 22-04-2013, 10:23
Last Post: Amy_Taboo
  Where to Find Right Girls for Webcam Work?? Wespes 36 75,251 24-02-2013, 17:12
Last Post: GemGemz