Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

It's me isn't it?
I think everyone gets their fair share of tossers/timewasters.

For the past month I've had a guy call twice a week and text relentlessly - even when I was in Tenerife.

Only this week he called again to arrange a booking. Wanted an outcall a fair distance from where i live but as he said he was willing to pay expenses then I wasnt bothered.

So I asks him for Name, Address, Postcode, Landline Number.
-
He sends 'A Name', 'An Address in Dunfermline' and 'A Glasgow Telephone Number' - do they really think we came down in the last shower - TWAT - Time Wasting Arrogant Tosser.

Needless to say I needed Landline for premises he wanted booking at/or a picture sent to my phone of a bill with his name and address on it I heard nothing.

If only I had done that at the beginning I could have saved myself from having to talk to him in the first place.

Amazingly though, first time I spoke to him I had marked him down on my phone as **** Twat so I must have sensed from that very first call that he was wasting my time ........ they do stand out to us even when we dont realise.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. xx
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(14-07-2011, 23:52)SassyAnn Wrote: I've had nothing but timewasters this week.

It is definately not you Ann, I think it happens from time to time
I definately would not waste your time

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]