Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Disgraceful how could anyone
(26-07-2011, 14:44)darkstranger Wrote: Lolo the weather on the South Island can get very nasty and cold but the top end of the North Island is quite warm and mild.

Monty my parrot waves and says "wave" at the same time. He will pull my finger is I want to fart Big Grin , He tells the dog to sod off. On a morning he says "good morning" and before bed he says "goodnight". He used to fly to his cage to poo but he has got a bit lazy. If he does a poo on the floor before I can catch him he says "dirty bastard". He also barks, and makes the same sound as the dog drinking her water. He says "your lovely" a lot also he says "I love you". He also tells the dog to lie down and sit. there's loads and he is only 3.
he also mimics the black birds and goldfinch

Bet you get hours of entertainment out of him

my friends only says yuck if u are eating something
I do though my better half gets the worst deal as I'm generally out of the house at 4.30am in the morning and during the light mornings he tends to wake her up
No need for an alarm clock then
I've fallen in love with a parrot, and he with me. Unfortunately he isn't mine. He always comes to me and he gets upset when we part. I had to take him in the shower with me one day as he wouldn't get off! He let me dry him off as well! He used to hate getting in his cage at night, but now I take him round on a stick so he can wave goodbye and say "good night, love you" to everyone and he is then happy to go to bed!
He also says "Bad cat" when the cat is in the room or he wants some attention. He lets me open his wings and tickle his tummy. He always tries to eat from my plate! If I have a siesta, he sits on my bed and goes into attack mode if anyone comes in the room.
It's awful, but I haven't seen him for a couple of years as it is too heart breaking to part from him. and he keeps calling for me and pulling his feathers out. He goes nuts if he hears me on the phone. It doesn't feel fair on him - to arrive and then leave him again, but his owner refuses to let me have him and his parrot friend.
I've seen cruelty first hand with being a veterinary nurse. We used to deal a lot with Rscpa and pdsa people who 'couldn't afford' but yet they pull up with a new plate beemer< same for the ones who come in stating money is no object, but then you say how much it is going to cost they have a heart attack.

Veterinary work gets slated for the cost, but then again if you had to pay for you own health care the costs would be similar.

We have a rescue collie that came from many tears animal rescue, she was 18 months and weighed 13 kg! she now weights about 17 kg she didn't know how to play and was terrified if you raised a hand.
She is a failed sheep dog and was going to be shot.
There are load of ex breeding dogs on there too, once they are too old to breed they are of no use.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam