Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Disgraceful how could anyone
How could anyone be so cruel as to do this they should be left out to die.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...bbish.html
thats nothing to the horrors iv heard round about here, little rottweiler puppies found in black bin bags with their heads caught off same with greyhounds
some people are just so sick
yep but they do that then they cant trace the owners
Cruelty to animals is just appalling and it really pains me when you see such sights. I am a great believer of neutering pets so they cannot breed - we are over run with cats and dogs, as well as other animals for pets. Clearly those puppies were unwanted and no doubt both parents are in the same house. I am afraid that too many people are ignorant and wont do something about the problems. It doesnt help that Staffies are considered a status symbol by too many people. Watching undercover boss last week, they featured the Blue Cross and they highlighted the problems with too many dogd and cats being about.
saw that monty all those staffies couldnt believe how many dogs came over from ireland either
No, that ought to stop as well - sorry but it is like letting in all the immigrants - we need to deal with what we have first, before getting another country's problems as well. Mind you, seeing those dogs coming off the ferry, it did bring a lump to my throat.

I couldnt work at an animal sanctuary - I would want to have them all.
my other gripe was the animal hospital the free operations etc ... that angered me the way they were going on at the staff also the bling some of them had on yes the could afford the ops
(26-07-2011, 10:30)lolo Wrote: my other gripe was the animal hospital the free operations etc ... that angered me the way they were going on at the staff also the bling some of them had on yes the could afford the ops

That and the arguments about getting seen - too many people like to abuse the system as they think it is clever. When our dog tore her cruciate ligaments, my OH was so upset as she thought I would have the dog put down - her first husband would have done so. She didnt kn ow me that well - £800 later and no regrets. Our dog was worth it. But, the bill had to be paid as there are no free hospitals near us.
yeah my OH was like u in that respect when his got a kidney infection they trialled new treatments which cost around 700 but he went from as if he was dying to being reborn

also vet told him to try stop giving him dog food & see how he liked a fish supper, liked it he would have ripped your leg off for it