Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old account removed and refused for creating a new one
Hello, my name is Lorena and i am a user of Adultwork since 2015.
My account nickname was "Babylorena69" and i worked on that account from 2015 september something like that!
A few days ago i saw that my account was deleted/deactivated... and i don't understand why.
Somehow i forgot my email adress from "babylorena69" and after that i created a new account...
"Hotlorena69" ... i went through all the verification steps with (Romanian verification photo + Passport + Adultwork.com Paper with User ID date / Newspaper / Newspaper near close street name)
and i received this message

Quote:"Hello hotlorena69

You recent registration attempt has been refused because you already have a profile on the Site that is awaiting verification or has been suspended for some other reason.

Please supply the required documentation on your former profile.

Any further attempts to re-register without supplying this information will also be refused.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team"

Okay, i tried to verify this... i searched back for my last account "babylorena69" and i cant find any account... so that was deleted...
What is wrong, please help me to sort this out because i don't understand!
One more thing that i want to say over my words is that i don't know what is going on with that account...
I mean, this happened to me in 2014 ... i was back in UK and somebody stole it... and i found it in London under a different name..
I just found my account nowadays in 2017 that is CLOSED.... i don't have that email from 2015 to find out what happened... and i tried to make a NEW one...
thank you for not answering..
You need to contact Adultwork directly to deal with it. This forum is not owned by or ran by Adultwork.
Hi, "Please supply the required documentation on your former profile." = find out what is needed for the previous account then send it, this should be a quick and easy process. You should be able to supply ample documents for the old account.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My account has been removed hotlesbianmamas 1 3,785 19-06-2016, 00:16
Last Post: admin
  member dispute account removed!!! bethanfox 8 7,686 11-02-2014, 16:16
Last Post: bethanfox
  Account Removed Mercedessl-sex-class 5 5,074 18-01-2014, 19:46
Last Post: Mercedessl-sex-class
  would like to have my account re-instated after you removed it lucylocket 1 5,368 05-11-2012, 07:42
Last Post: Classy_Katy