Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My account has been removed
Hi I have just commented on a thread but unsure if it would be better to begin a new one. I have just received an email saying that as I made a new account my old one would be deleted. My original account was a duo account and the new one a single which I thought was allowed? Does anyone know how I can have the old account reactivated as a lot of work went into that account and I am due transfer of monies also. I would rather have the duo account active than the single one.. Any help would be greatly appreciated [Image: smile.gif] Thank You
HI, one duo and one solo is allowed, they may not of been setup correctly or it may be a mistake. Check with AW, guide to contact them is here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old account removed and refused for creating a new one babylorena69@ 4 7,290 16-01-2017, 13:13
Last Post: admin
  member dispute account removed!!! bethanfox 8 7,683 11-02-2014, 16:16
Last Post: bethanfox
  Account Removed Mercedessl-sex-class 5 5,065 18-01-2014, 19:46
Last Post: Mercedessl-sex-class
  would like to have my account re-instated after you removed it lucylocket 1 5,337 05-11-2012, 07:42
Last Post: Classy_Katy