Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

gals - your fantasy man
oops forgot tom hardy
My taste in men is very strange. One thing I have noticed is if you make him play the part of a vampire I'm his! or a Pirate lol. I think I really do live in a fantasy world. I do have a fitting 'wench' costume for either occassion where I find a nice vampire or pirate lol.
Well shiver me timbers wench, we set sail at dawn and my hearties need me in fine fettle to be sure, so we splice the mainbrace soon, and I am going to be in the company of men for six months, so your going to have to make a long lasting impression on me ma gal.

Unless you want to dress up as a pirate and join me and my crew on the Hispaniola, as we circumnavigate the globe, might have a need for you on the ship, bed warmer, swab hand, and suishi cook, though I think the first task will be your main job....intrested.

Well its better than having to sell the big Issue.
lol I'd never get to the point of selling the big issue. I've worked all my life, even if for pence at times.

All sounds a bit sweaty and smelly on that boat. I'll hang back with the vampires until your return and help you and all the other pirates out after you've all had a good wash lol.
A pirates life is a very sweaty and smelly life granted, but when you return dripping in treasure, and pockets full of dubloons and gold pieces, and a very healthy tan too boot, it can be a worthwhile existance.

No point in asking for details at the job centre, we pirates just get people pissed and next thing they know they are sailing around the world, and you Kate could be on board the Hispaniola before you know it.
(01-05-2011, 14:36)kenny m Wrote: A pirates life is a very sweaty and smelly life granted, but when you return dripping in treasure, and pockets full of dubloons and gold pieces, and a very healthy tan too boot, it can be a worthwhile existance.

No point in asking for details at the job centre, we pirates just get people pissed and next thing they know they are sailing around the world, and you Kate could be on board the Hispaniola before you know it.

If you ever get bored and look on my profile you will see that I have written a little story about the very same thing lol.

c'mon ladies who is your fantasy guy
Sean Penn is pretty up there at the moment. Hugh Jackman. Denzel Washington. David Beckham is growing on me as he gets older. Paul Merton and going back a bit now, but there was a guy called Sean Cunningham who had the most gorgeous Irish voice. He was Diarmuid Gavin's project manager on Home Front in the Garden. I used to get really excited by the designs and then Sean would come along, pull his hair out and execute them immaculately!
Feel free to say me
mine used to be jean claude van damme, antonio banderas, but also had a bit of a thing for Brian Conley and Rowan Atkinson....
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam