Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

gals - your fantasy man
gerard butler for me even though he supports them who cant be named
Im willing to put myself up for selection on this one.
George Clooney for me he looks better the older he gets
right email your pic right away
(30-04-2011, 10:18)Emily of Halifax Wrote: George Clooney for me he looks better the older he gets

oh he is tasty emily
(30-04-2011, 10:18)lolo Wrote: right email your pic right away

I dont have one on my computer, but if you can think of Rab C Nesbit, slightly older, and wearing a jumper instead of a string vest, and your close to the mark.
(30-04-2011, 10:18)lolo Wrote: right email your pic right away
(30-04-2011, 10:18)Emily of Halifax Wrote: George Clooney for me he looks better the older he gets

oh he is tasty emily

We could share him lolo but somehow I dont think he could copeBig Grin

(30-04-2011, 11:19)Emily of Halifax Wrote: We could share him lolo but somehow I dont think he could copeBig Grin

Hey dont forget, if you are going to see him at a reduced price just because he floats your boat, dont forget us other guys who might be able to have better bedroom skills, we also want a better rate like that George guy.

(30-04-2011, 11:19)Emily of Halifax Wrote: We could share him lolo but somehow I dont think he could copeBig Grin

oh i like the sound of that Big Grin

(30-04-2011, 13:18)kenny m Wrote:

Hey dont forget, if you are going to see him at a reduced price just because he floats your boat, dont forget us other guys who might be able to have better bedroom skills, we also want a better rate like that George guy.

As long as you turn sporting this outfit Kenny I will give serious consideration to a price reduction

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...CBwQ9QEwAA

I dont know about turning up as a super hero, as that would ruin the reputation I have built up over the years of being a step up from Rab C.

But I did dress up once, I was going to a fancy dress party in the evening, so in my gear of a priest, I turned up at a Masage Parlour I sometimes use, and made my way in speaking about the sins of the flesh, it did no good as they tried to rip my clothes of me when they get over their amusement.