Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE RECIEVED UK PAYMENT YET
UK Bank Accounts

All payments due on or before 1 November have been made. (Due to delays in the banking process, payments due to be processed on Tuesday 1 November were delayed by one day and should now be in all recipient bank accounts.)

UPDATE FROM AW, so dp should receive funds soon i hope x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • moongoddess
Glad to hear someone has got paid! I did a Payout On Request last week on the 26th October! does anyone know if there was issues around the 26th?
Cute Pussy.. I think you may have missed the point of what is happening lol! Big Grin I did 2 POR on 23rd & 24th.. these issues have been going on since 23rd September which is not news.. have a good read at the links myself and others have posted on here if you don't know how to find them on adultwork and dailypay forums.
x
Yes both my uk payments as I have a couple profile were in at 12 , I really hope you lot get funds too, huge relief , yes Wednesday may be the payment day now xxxx
It's starting to look that way x
UK Bank payments happening on a Wednesday now? that's ok I suppose! I am still relying on Payoneer just incase I don't receive my funds in time!!
Didn't realise this was still going on ?
Just a issue with DP not receiving funds from AW. And payment delays with AW with the new bank processor x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone recieved payment ok this week? nancynoodles 10 14,516 21-12-2012, 21:22
Last Post: nancynoodles