Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE RECIEVED UK PAYMENT YET
HI ALL , ANYONE RECIEVED A UK BANK PAYMENT YET ? I'M AWARE AW SAID THERE IS A DELAY AND THEY HOPE FUNDS TO BE IN FROM TODAY ONWARDS , JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS HAD ANY NEWS ....I'M WITH NATWEST
No I still haven't!
Lasses great news my uk payment has gone in xxxxx
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Angel, English-Caroline, iloveit38, moongoddess, Verity
Country gal I could kiss you. I guess that means dailypay's payment might be one of the last again with it being a huge group
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • country-gal, moongoddess
(02-11-2016, 13:02)country-gal Wrote: Lasses great news my uk payment has gone in xxxxx

Fab news babe!!!and yes I reckon we are last if you remember gals two weeks ago when they have sent the payment it was just before 17:00 ish (late Wednesday) but good thing is pay comes in so that is fine happy to wait.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • moongoddess
Yeah I remember. Good to hear it's on the move at least! X
yay! put my mind at ease xxx
That's fab news Country Gal .xxx. Maybe Wednesday will be the standard payout day for payments processed on a Monday / Tuesday taking into account US banking timeframes.

I'm sure it will all settle into a routine for us all soon.
Anyone with dailypay been paid today xxx
No, because dailypay haven't been paid yet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone recieved payment ok this week? nancynoodles 10 14,515 21-12-2012, 21:22
Last Post: nancynoodles