Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Movie clip prices
"31 and 33 but both had me from labour at 25-26 weeks and I managed to hold off for a bit longer
I didn't have anything ready with my first but I did with the second at about 12 weeks lol! X"

That's early enough! Flip me, that must have been a rollercoaster, can't blame you for not wanting to do it again at all, bless you. 12 weeks though, made me laugh! I wasn't quiiiiiite that bad, but almost haha x

"Oh don't get me started on little girls clothes! I have always bought mine wayy too much then forget about myself! lol Got her a wee pair of converse yesterday, soooo cute!! Smile Nothing beats the excitement of getting to meet your little one! xxx"

Those tiny converse though, toooo adorable! Every time I am in sainsburys or go into NEXT I am fighting every urge not to go crazy. Baby has more than I do and she'd not here yet lol x

"we could start a pregnant ladies cam show lol xxxxx men love a pregnant lady , there so sexy and just glow, I often look at my body and wish my boobs were more firmer but they fed my babe and my hips and backside bare silver stretchmarks now , I wear my motherhood scars proudly , I had mine at 18 and it was a 32 hour labour xxxx and don't start me on the piles .......LOL"

That's so lovely though, I love it when women are proud of their bodies and the achievement of it all, too many women put a huge amount of pressure on themselves to be "back to normal" asap, tends to be the younger girls to be fair, but whilst it's important to be happy with your body, you also have to give yourself a break, you grew a whole human fs! lol xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • country-gal
(25-10-2016, 12:51)country-gal Wrote: we could start a pregnant ladies cam show lol xxxxx men love a pregnant lady , there so sexy and just glow, I often look at my body and wish my boobs were more firmer but they fed my babe and my hips and backside bare silver stretchmarks now , I wear my motherhood scars proudly , I had mine at 18 and it was a 32 hour labour xxxx and don't start me on the piles .......LOL

This has made me chuckle, wasn't expecting this sort of topic change haha. Getting me all broody here too but been told no more i have 5 already but the babies are growing up now and so want one more to even it out lol
(25-10-2016, 13:20)aoneoffx Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 12:51)country-gal Wrote: we could start a pregnant ladies cam show lol xxxxx men love a pregnant lady , there so sexy and just glow, I often look at my body and wish my boobs were more firmer but they fed my babe and my hips and backside bare silver stretchmarks now , I wear my motherhood scars proudly , I had mine at 18 and it was a 32 hour labour xxxx and don't start me on the piles .......LOL

This has made me chuckle, wasn't expecting this sort of topic change haha. Getting me all broody here too but been told no more i have 5 already but the babies are growing up now and so want one more to even it out lol

DO IT! Join us... come over to the broody side... more babies! lol x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I buy a movie clip, what info does the performer/seller see? marco1023 10 15,435 27-01-2016, 09:54
Last Post: MissSophieGreen