Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

If I buy a movie clip, what info does the performer/seller see?
Hi everyone,
If I buy a movie clip on adultwork using credits, what information does the model/perfomer
see from the buyer. e.g do they see the username of the buyer, or their
previous usernames (if changed) and their ip address, the name of the clip bought,
or anything else. Nothing wrong if they do, may even provide some valuable feedback
on who buy's their stuff. I just wanted know, that's all.

All comments welcome. Regards
We see that a video has been bought and how much but not the buyer. We do have a list of people who have viewed videos though x
Hi there,
Thank you.

I'm a little confused... If a model/performer has 10 clips and a buyer purchases for example
clip 2 and clip 4. When you say a model has a list of people who have viewed the videos, does that
mean under each clip e.g under clip 2 and clip 4, they can see the usernames of those
who have bought that clip?

Thanks again.
No.
Hi, thanks... As a list was mentioned of people who have viewed the videos....

For example, if a person buys clip 5 today and then buys clip 8 a few months later,
does the model know this buyer has viewed another video from them (but they don't know the title of
the clip)?

Cheers.
Lol got something to hide? We just see a list of people who've ever viewed, no dates, no specifics. It's just so we can see who's interested in us and get in touch if wanted.
Dont worry we dont get to know the real you if that is what you are worried about. Just your AW username and the name of the clip just so we know which clips sells x
Thanks all for info...Smile
lol, I must admit, this mysterious list does sound fascinating... Smile
Is the list of names alphabetical or do recent purchases send
the buyers name to the top of list? :Smile
Just wonderingSmile
(25-01-2016, 21:33)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Lol got something to hide? We just see a list of people who've ever viewed, no dates, no specifics. It's just so we can see who's interested in us and get in touch if want where 
Where do I find this list of who's viewed please Katie?

Client connections x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to xKatieBabyx for this post:
  • Charliescarlet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie clip prices YoungMumBellaRose 32 42,439 25-10-2016, 13:41
Last Post: Gone