Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl?
You girls have made loads of great points! For me I like being able to work from home and the freedom to work anywhere in the world (currently in Australia) and also the amazing money that can be made from it, and all the nice things you can buy with it. I also like getting to know some of the interesting clients that pop up!

Some of the downsides - the isolation and loneliness (realising you haven't been out of the house or seen another human being in a few days is a little scary!), the having to make up lies to new people about what you do, the quiet days when you panic you are 'losing it', unpleasant clients and those dreaded 3 words in free chat "show ass bb" Tongue
AW Profile - Jennifer_XXX
(24-10-2016, 12:31)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: There is a graph you can use! click "My details" so you go to the main page here https://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp

then in the top right it says profile views... click the number! GRAPHS BITCHES! Freaking love me some graphs... lol

GRAPHS!! YES! YES! GRAPHS!!
To be honest, in freeview, ANY sentence followed by "bb" does my head in haha
(24-10-2016, 13:19)tabooenglish Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 12:31)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: There is a graph you can use! click "My details" so you go to the main page here https://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp

then in the top right it says profile views... click the number! GRAPHS BITCHES! Freaking love me some graphs... lol

GRAPHS!! YES! YES! GRAPHS!!

SO MUCH GRAPH! 

lol!!
I didn't actually know you could do that. It'll come in handy, thanks lol x

got it, thanks ;Wink
I think I'm gonna stick to my spreadsheet though, I'm slightly ocd and have lots on there which I cant get off AW (daily breakdown is one on AW but comparing days in each month, what days are busiest etc..)
(24-10-2016, 13:17)Jennifer1990 Wrote: You girls have made loads of great points! For me I like being able to work from home and the freedom to work anywhere in the world (currently in Australia) and also the amazing money that can be made from it, and all the nice things you can buy with it.  I also like getting to know some of the interesting clients that pop up!

Some of the downsides - the isolation and loneliness (realising you haven't been out of the house or seen another human being in a few days is a little scary!), the having to make up lies to new people about what you do, the quiet days when you panic you are 'losing it', unpleasant clients and those dreaded 3 words in free chat "show ass bb" Tongue

All good points! Smile
Why do guys call us bb??!! lol xx
I'm sorry - I say bb all the time ;(

got it off guys on here though lol - had to ask one of them what it meant
Bb haha. I always say it to myself like bib. It's so annoying!!!
Ohhhh I just put my foot in it Mia Sad lol x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CODMW3 Love it or Hate it? Heather_Edwards 23 37,025 09-11-2011, 20:33
Last Post: Laudanum
  Keith Lemmon love hi or hate him Emily of Halifax 8 12,684 08-05-2011, 08:46
Last Post: kenny m