Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Keith Lemmon love hi or hate him
I didnt used to like him but been iniciated to celebrity juice he is hilarious and fern is bang tidy
never heard of him I'm away to google
oh fuck no it's him
Lolo he is so close to the knuckle he is hilarious we have had to stop watching him on celebrity juice cos my 14 year old does not no where to put his face but my 17 year old and hubby love it
(07-05-2011, 23:18)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Lolo he is so close to the knuckle he is hilarious we have had to stop watching him on celebrity juice cos my 14 year old does not no where to put his face but my 17 year old and hubby love it

I'm more a will self, arthur smith, lee evans
(07-05-2011, 23:25)lolo Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 23:18)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Lolo he is so close to the knuckle he is hilarious we have had to stop watching him on celebrity juice cos my 14 year old does not no where to put his face but my 17 year old and hubby love it

Cant bare Lee evans he just sweats to much it turns my stomach he is funny but I cant get past the sweat I have to turn it over

(07-05-2011, 23:29)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

Cant bare Lee evans he just sweats to much it turns my stomach he is funny but I cant get past the sweat I have to turn it over

i went with a client last year to a lee evans he sounded breathless all the time
I saw Peter Kay a few weeks ago, bloody funny

(07-05-2011, 23:29)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

I'm not a lee evans fan, I can watch him for a short while and then I get bored and switch over.

I have seen Little Britain live. I'd like to see Peter Kay. I like live comedy.
I dont watch television much,prefere to see live theatre or amatuer dramatics, you can tell more about a persons talent when they perform live, the comedy club in Manchester is great for that, same as with music, for all the money that gets pumped into some groups, and they mime along when they perform, its far better to go to an open air event and watch real music.

Asfor Keith Lemmon, I have seen his celebrity juice programmne once, and he was able to be quick witted, but Frankie Boyle is the best comedian I have seen, his routine is fresh and a bit near the knuckle but is always controversial, and that is no bad thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl? YoungMumBellaRose 118 136,907 03-11-2016, 15:24
Last Post: Ms Dee
  CODMW3 Love it or Hate it? Heather_Edwards 23 37,026 09-11-2011, 20:33
Last Post: Laudanum