Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

still not been paid from the 27th
hiya -keep checking ur emails, i got another just now saying my payments has been processed and will be in my account within one working day, hoping today as saturdays not classed as a working day is it? x
(21-10-2016, 12:47)laura20 Wrote: hiya -keep checking ur emails, i got another just now saying my payments has been processed and will be in my account within one working day, hoping today as saturdays not classed as a working day is it? x

I havent recieved any emails at all Sad
what payment are you waiting for? x
Finally got my payments for 27th & 4th this morning, hope everyone else has. xx
My profile: MatureSally38K
(21-10-2016, 13:01)laura20 Wrote: what payment are you waiting for? x

I'm waiting for my daily pay. I only joined up the other week and still yet to receive anything for my account Boredhousewifex. Just fingers crossed I hope. X
I'm sure they'll get around to it soon. There's probably still a bit of a backlog
Been paid 2 pending transfers too,hope you all have by now.......x
(21-10-2016, 23:16)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Been paid 2 pending transfers too,hope you all have by now.......x

Still nothing Undecided  do any of you know how to get hold of an admin nobody is replying to me xx
Have you checked your junk and inbox email folders as i know they were emailing anyone they needed further info from.When I need to contact them I go to help centre and select an FAQ that is somewhere close to my query then fill the form in and normally they get back within 24 hrs.......x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • Naughtycouple18
(21-10-2016, 23:40)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Have you checked your junk and inbox email folders as i know they were emailing anyone they needed further info from.When I need to contact them I go to help centre and select an FAQ that is somewhere close to my query then fill the form in and normally they get back within 24 hrs.......x

Yeah i have checked all of them, definitely no mail. i will make a ticket now and hopefully somebody gets back to me Smilexx