Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

still not been paid from the 27th
i am still waiting for the 27th payment, when will it go in, not had the 11 yet either
Hi, all AW pending payments are in progress, while most have got their funds, some have not, this is just because the pay file is large and takes days to process.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Im still waiting for it too. Dont worry about it Smile
Me too ladies.I hope i get the 27/9 and 4/10 paid in together...........x
Has everyone been paid now?xx
i suggest everyone checks there emails Smile aw said my payment is being processed and ill receive within next 3 days Smilex
Ah that's good mines not much anyway as I only work 2 hrs a day Smile with my full time job thanks Laura xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • Tara25
I got an email from AW but it was to do with the first dp payment which I requested on 30/09 and received ages ago.Colin did say that dp process quite a bit later than when we get paid and it said about the 3 days in that.........x
(20-10-2016, 22:53)UTiMistress_Silk Wrote: I got an email from AW but it was to do with the first dp payment which I requested on 30/09 and received ages ago.Colin did say that dp process quite a bit later than when we get paid and it said about the 3 days in that.........x

I Got that email about DP payments but birthing about the 27th&4th xxx
I think we have to remember what Colin said about the long processing time which has no bearing on when we actually get our money.I requested on 30/09 and wasnt processed till 20/10........x