AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

still not been paid from the 27th
Just received both my payments from the 27th and the 4th up to date now xxx
Ive got mine x
I have mine too Big Grin
AW Profile - Jennifer_XXX
I have just checked mine and it's in. Yay! I hope everyone has finally received their payments. What a palavar that was.
A BIG thank you to DP/Admin for taking on us newbies when you could have easily said "No, not right now." As I said at the start of it all, I had been considering joining DP for a while, to see if I could manage my money better. (I was sick for 5 months at the beginning of the year. Nowt serious, but I couldn't work much and I ate up my savings just surviving). So this crisis was the push I needed to join DP.
Again, many thanks. Now I'm off to ride my horse, and then go food shopping. Bit sick of rice and peas :-)

Nice to get to know you all. I'll be around. A bit hooked on the forum now :-D xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KTC for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Yeah I only started using these forums properly during the crisis too, but will definitely carry on!
I never even knew this forum existed before the crisis! lol I'm kinda addicted now, kinda like Facebook to me now! :O xx
hey ladies , sorry to be such a pain , but i still havent been paid. I was just wondering if you know if the rest will get paid today ? dont like to moan but im desperate for some cash x
(21-10-2016, 11:31)Naughtycouple18 Wrote: hey ladies , sorry to be such a pain , but i still havent been paid. I was just wondering if you know if the rest will get paid today ? dont like to moan but im desperate for some cash x

I heard all payments are supposed to be made by today. Hopefully be in your account soon Smile x
(21-10-2016, 11:37)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(21-10-2016, 11:31)Naughtycouple18 Wrote: hey ladies , sorry to be such a pain , but i still havent been paid. I was just wondering if you know if the rest will get paid today ? dont like to moan but im desperate for some cash x

I heard all payments are supposed to be made by today. Hopefully be in your account soon Smile x

Fingers crossed as still not had money transferred yet
(21-10-2016, 11:49)aoneoffx Wrote:
(21-10-2016, 11:37)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:

Fingers crossed as still not had money transferred yet
thank you guys !! given me some piece of mindx