Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay can you at least get back to me please!?
Hi, updates = http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Mia_Starlight, xKitty, YoungMumBellaRose
Yay thanks DP! Now to constantly check my bank account today and tomorrow! lol xx
does this mean aw will have be paying us today/tomorrow too anybody know?x
I would have thought so Laura x
Hi, maybe a day later I would presume.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi, for the opening question of:

"Dailypay can you at least get back to me please"

Here is an overview, we have a set limit of man power, we can either use our time to reply to emails or use it to pay people, when you dont get a reply its probably because we are attempting to pay people, when you do get a reply it means we have taken the time away from paying people to open and read your message. On normal operating days, any email we read and open about pay being late actually delays your payment even further and delays other peoples payment further.

Just a small insight as to how things work this end. Smile

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(18-10-2016, 12:38)admin Wrote: Hi, for the opening question of:

"Dailypay can you at least get back to me please"

Here is an overview, we have a set limit of man power, we can either use our time to reply to emails or use it to pay people, when you dont get a reply its probably because we are attempting to pay people, when you do get a reply it means we have taken the time away from paying people to open and read your message. On normal operating days, any email we read and open about pay being late actually delays your payment even further and delays other peoples payment further.

Just a small insight as to how things work this end. Smile

Thanks

Okay thanks for getting back to me. Sorry to be a pain was just in a panic.
(18-10-2016, 07:45)Ms Dee Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 22:01)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:56)Ms Dee Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:50)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:46)lucyloo Wrote: Could you please post a link to that as obviously I have missed a new update then x

https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

If you read that it says it's not solved yet. If you also read all the previous updates they keep saying it'll be solved soon then its returned etc. Doesn't look great. Any other good cam sites guys rather than AW?

Nowhere does it say that the issue has not been resolved, a new payment processor is in place and as such the new payment processor is trying to ensure that all accounts that money is being paid into is not fraudulant etc.

This is todays update, please show me where it says the problem has not been resolved?
  • UK Bank payments due from 11th October.

UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here.

• EU Bank payments for 18 October will arrive in the same way as the last three weeks.

• Members with pending cheque requests can now convert these to UK Bank or EU Bank requests. (Cashed it already? See above under Cheque / Check Payments.) We will endeavour to process the resulting UK/EU Bank transfers ASAP once the backlog of existing payments has cleared. (Group Managers that have removed members from their group may need to add them back in, to gain access to their transfer requests.)
Again we would like to apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.  We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.  Whilst no compensation, members should note that thousands of websites have been affected by the demise of PacNet, (including Payoneer and Paxum), and we believe we are ahead of the pack in terms of getting services restored quickly.

UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here.
We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.

Firstly, there is no release date for the payments, which means it's not resolved. Also, the wording above saying "doing our utmost to get matters resolved" clearly means they aren't yet resolved. Are you able to see this?

You are obviously only reading what you want, quoting what you want and deleting out the explanations of the first initial screening and checks which leads to me to form the opinion that you are only on here to cause panic and start trouble.

Not at all! I am reading the updates and just saw that it was dragging on after saying money would be paid on certain dates etc. I appreciate everyone saying it will be fine and glad that this is the general opinion. It's not that I want to start a panic, its that i was personally panicking.
(18-10-2016, 11:24)admin Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 20:05)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 20:00)laura20 Wrote: there are no funds to pay you with, until DP are paid we wont be, its not there fault

Thanks Laura. 

So how long has this been going on? And have they said that it will be sorted? Do we know anything??? I'm really disappointed in dailypay that they're not getting back to me out of courtesy. And the skype is constantly offline. Very unprofessional after months of being great.

Hi, "I'm really disappointed in dailypay that they're not getting back to me out of courtesy"

- We arent doing it on purpose you know, there is high work loads due to the crisis. Im not sure that qualifies as unprofessional.

Thanks

Okay thank you for replying. Apologies for the panic it's just no one was on skype all day Monday too so started to think the worst. Thanks again.
(18-10-2016, 12:29)laura20 Wrote: does this mean aw will have be paying us today/tomorrow too anybody know?x

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm not apart of DP and have been waiting for my pay since oct 11th... I'm with Halifax so curious when its expected in there? I was really hoping it would be in my account yesterday but sadly no Sad