Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay can you at least get back to me please!?
We have worked last Friday evening and not been paid since.....it is now Monday evening.

I have sent a message on skype 2 days ago but no reply. I have emailed through the AW site, and also emailed directly from my hotmail account....no reply on either. You have been brilliant up until now, but the fact that I am not even having a reply from you is becoming very concerning. What is going on???

Thank you.
there are no funds to pay you with, until DP are paid we wont be, its not there fault
(17-10-2016, 20:00)laura20 Wrote: there are no funds to pay you with, until DP are paid we wont be, its not there fault

Thanks Laura. 

So how long has this been going on? And have they said that it will be sorted? Do we know anything??? I'm really disappointed in dailypay that they're not getting back to me out of courtesy. And the skype is constantly offline. Very unprofessional after months of being great.
since the 14th-once they are paid-we are paid
(17-10-2016, 20:36)laura20 Wrote: since the 14th-once they are paid-we are paid

The 14th of September? I've read the AW link on this and it looks pretty strange to be honest. I can see it's not dailypays fault now, but AW keep making different excuses on the site. Got a feeling UK bank transfer members won't be seeing their money at all because of AW.
no dp havent been able to pay us since he 14th of oct...aw is id say 90% back to normal now but dp hav yet to be paid and so im not Sad

I Agree still should at least respond and update it through out the day. Some have been payed some haven't. Depending who you bank with? I think that's rubbish as after my 4th email Friday they put the cash in my account. I got email sent from adult work.com saying (UK Bank (CHAPS) Transfer Submitted for processing. So where is the cash... I know we all being patient and waiting but I'm not patient I have a son to feed plus my dogs and a horse. Hence why the stress LIKE many OTHERS.
Proper stressful this... Then I here horror storys of daily pay doing this because they have prob earned enough money to retire and leave us in the shit.... So my minds doing ten over drive......

Keep us updated in clear text as to what is going on or even if there is no more info keep us updated. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee Sleepy
(17-10-2016, 21:01)redhotchick Wrote:

I Agree still should at least respond and update it through out the day. Some have been payed some haven't. Depending who you bank with? I think that's rubbish as after my 4th email Friday they put the cash in my account. I got email sent from adult work.com saying (UK Bank (CHAPS) Transfer Submitted for processing. So where is the cash... I know we all being patient and waiting but I'm not patient I have a son to feed plus my dogs and a horse. Hence why the stress LIKE many OTHERS.
Proper stressful this... Then I here horror storys of daily pay doing this because they have prob earned enough money to retire and leave us in the shit.... So my minds doing ten over drive......

Keep us updated in clear text as to what is going on or even if there is no more info keep us updated. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee Sleepy

OH GOD PLEASE DONT SAY THAT :'( Angry
Basically this...

UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here.

we have no idea when its coming ............................
(17-10-2016, 21:01)redhotchick Wrote:

Yeah lets all listen to the poster who turns up with 4 posts, not linked to any reputable account and not registered for the private forum lol! Everything you just typed in nonsense, what horror stories? The situation has been crystal clear, updates are there for everyone to read who can be bothered to look for and read them.

Laura, I'm surprised you are listening to whoever this is.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • lara, lucyloo