Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay can you at least get back to me please!?
(17-10-2016, 21:25)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:01)redhotchick Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 20:36)laura20 Wrote: since the 14th-once they are paid-we are paid

I Agree still should at least respond and update it through out the day. Some have been payed some haven't. Depending who you bank with? I think that's rubbish as after my 4th email Friday they put the cash in my account. I got email sent from adult work.com saying (UK Bank (CHAPS) Transfer Submitted for processing. So where is the cash... I know we all being patient and waiting but I'm not patient I have a son to feed plus my dogs and a horse. Hence why the stress LIKE many OTHERS.
Proper stressful this... Then I here horror storys of daily pay doing this because they have prob earned enough money to retire and leave us in the shit.... So my minds doing ten over drive......

Keep us updated in clear text as to what is going on or even if there is no more info keep us updated. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee Sleepy

Yeah lets all listen to the poster who turns up with 4 posts, not linked to any reputable account and not registered for the private forum lol! Everything you just typed in nonsense, what horror stories? The situation has been crystal clear, updates are there for everyone to read who can be bothered to look for and read them.

Laura, I'm surprised you are listening to whoever this is.
Yeah I can see it's not dailypays fault. I've read the adultwork updates on the AW site. My worry is that adultwork have no idea when they will sort it, so could potentially be months until it's done. Thinking about changing cam sites, any recommendations??

I Agree still should at least respond and update it through out the day. Some have been payed some haven't. Depending who you bank with? I think that's rubbish as after my 4th email Friday they put the cash in my account. I got email sent from adult work.com saying (UK Bank (CHAPS) Transfer Submitted for processing. So where is the cash... I know we all being patient and waiting but I'm not patient I have a son to feed plus my dogs and a horse. Hence why the stress LIKE many OTHERS.
Proper stressful this... Then I here horror storys of daily pay doing this because they have prob earned enough money to retire and leave us in the shit.... So my minds doing ten over drive......

Keep us updated in clear text as to what is going on or even if there is no more info keep us updated. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee Sleepy

Yeah lets all listen to the poster who turns up with 4 posts, not linked to any reputable account and not registered for the private forum lol! Everything you just typed in nonsense, what horror stories? The situation has been crystal clear, updates are there for everyone to read who can be bothered to look for and read them.

There has been lots of speculation and even some heated debates but not once have I read anything saying "daily pay doing this because they have prob earned enough money to retire and leave us in the shit"
Please feel free to correct me and paste a link to where this is being said.
DailyPay have helped lots of ladies through this situation and made the best decisions they could at every stage.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk

Wow!

Firstly you would have noticed on here that Colin has answered as many questions as he could possibly without losing his patience in which he shown great restraint.  THis was his latest update today http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Secondly the email you got from AW is one that all of us get a few weeks after credits have been taken, even I have received one for money I received from DP 3 weeks ago.

Thirdly DP could have so easily have shut up shop for AW performers until this whole saga had passed but they did not,not only did his staff go without pay for 3 weeks to ensure that everybody got paid one way or another but he also dipped into his savings.  AW has up and till not even paid him the money owed since 27th of September as DP is last in the que.

Fourth Those horror stories are spread by small minded women who have nothing better to do with their time and have come on here calling all of those who DP have taken on during this time various names and tried to discredit DP.  When in fact DP has been going for quite a few years and is one of the largest groups and most successfull on AW, hence the professional jealousy. 

Fifth DP has been keeping everyone updated daily as to what is happening and the fact that DP has run out of funds and has to wait until they get paid by AW which is hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday.  Until then most of us mature enough to understand this situation are sitting here biding our time waiting patiently and not blaming DP, surely you still have your credits on your profile, so I doubt they have been taken without your knowledge.  All of us have bills, children, animals etc to take care of one way or another, there have been the odd two or three who have done nothing over the past few weeks since this whole drama is demand, demand, demand or whine, make accussations, nag and infuriate. 

As adults we have other sources of money i.e bank overdrafts, savings and the money we have been paid over the past 3 weeks.

I am sorry, no I am not sorry if this response hurts anybodies feelings because over the past few days I have sat here patiently and silently watching but enough is enough.  We are grown ups there is no need to stress over something that we have no power over, if DP is not working for you, I am sure DP would remove you from the group per your request so that you can go it alone with AW and handle your own money affairs without the luxury of someone else taking care of all the stress and drama ontop of what we all create with our nagging and whining every day.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • Angel, lara, Mia_Starlight
where do you get the idea of months darling? bank option it is enabled , current pending transactions are getting sorted as we speak so ... I am a bit lost there.
(17-10-2016, 21:35)dirty_duo33 Wrote:

Yeah I can see it's not dailypays fault. I've read the adultwork updates on the AW site. My worry is that adultwork have no idea when they will sort it, so could potentially be months until it's done. Thinking about changing cam sites, any recommendations??
It's in a back log that's all I reakon by next week at latest we should have those payments xxx

I was under the impression that it was now sorted ? Just a case of payments filtering through over the next few days x
(17-10-2016, 21:39)lucyloo Wrote:

I was under the impression that it was now sorted ? Just a case of payments filtering through over the next few days x

No it isn't. if you have a read of the link posted on the forum somewhere, it tells you on the adultwork site that it still isn't solved.
(17-10-2016, 21:41)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:01)redhotchick Wrote: I Agree still should at least respond and update it through out the day. Some have been payed some haven't. Depending who you bank with? I think that's rubbish as after my 4th email Friday they put the cash in my account. I got email sent from adult work.com saying (UK Bank (CHAPS) Transfer Submitted for processing. So where is the cash... I know we all being patient and waiting but I'm not patient I have a son to feed plus my dogs and a horse. Hence why the stress LIKE many OTHERS.

No it isn't. if you have a read of the link posted on the forum somewhere, it tells you on the adultwork site that it still isn't solved.

Could you please post a link to that as obviously I have missed a new update then x
(17-10-2016, 21:46)lucyloo Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:41)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:25)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Yeah lets all listen to the poster who turns up with 4 posts, not linked to any reputable account and not registered for the private forum lol! Everything you just typed in nonsense, what horror stories? The situation has been crystal clear, updates are there for everyone to read who can be bothered to look for and read them.

Could you please post a link to that as obviously I have missed a new update then x

https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

If you read that it says it's not solved yet. If you also read all the previous updates they keep saying it'll be solved soon then its returned etc. Doesn't look great. Any other good cam sites guys rather than AW?
THANK GOD 99% OF YOU GIRLS ARE SMART AND ON POINT AF!

I love how you all stand up to the scaremongering these days <3