Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

workout corner
(11-07-2011, 13:27)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(11-07-2011, 11:18)lolo Wrote: walking is good to emily especially now u have the dogs u need to

I dont walk the dogs Lolo they walk me

lol or drag u
Exercise balls are a good workout if done properly. Swimming, cycling, walking are good it all just depends on what you want from a work out
gym balls are also good for getting shagged over Wink
I don't cheat on the missus, I do meet with SPs a fair bit but I think I should start to take advantage of the rich pickings on display. 8am(ish) this morning, me, no men but one instructor and about 20 plus ladies that lunch who are there just to stay thin for their busy city husband types. My head might have exploded at being the eye candy to that many milfs, pre-milfs and lonely wives. I shall have coffee after my session tomorrow. See if I can cheat the honest way for a change.
I sign up for the gym, go 3times and they never see me again. I have stop doing that, its
expensive lol
my last gym went bust & i lost over 400 quid cause i paid it upfront in cash
Interesting thread.

I went to the gym for a fair few months - not really enjoying it as it was so monotonous but kept going. Then work has got really busy so I'm leaving the house most mornings at 6-6.30 and getting home late. Gym has gone out the window.......

Thinking about trying jogging or something as I need to exercise as I am putting weight on and getting more and more unfit and feel so unhappy about it.

I used to love swimming and used to swim for the Scottish Borders but again the swimming pool has the same problems as the gym - not open when I want to train.

Would like to cycle but the roads round here are full of nutters preoccupied with being the first one home at any cost. Have been ran off the road a number of times in a van let alone a bike.

Any tips gratefully received.
I've been going 4 nights a week for a few weeks now, can't say I have noticed any improvements or weight loss, though I do find most of my muscles now are in a constant state of ache

When I opened this I thought it was about maths problems
which I am probably better at than exercise
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(11-07-2011, 20:16)MrSmith767 Wrote: I've been going 4 nights a week for a few weeks now, can't say I have noticed any improvements or weight loss, though I do find most of my muscles now are in a constant state of ache

I don't want to teach you to suck eggs but I am happy to offer you any advice I can to help you see results.
For example 45 minutes weights will do more for you than 3 hours CV
Abs are made in the kitchen.
ZMA tablets before bed will help with latent muscle ache.
5-10 minutes light CV followed by 20 minutes of stretches I would call essential

A good site is also:
AskMen - Fitness & Workouts
AskMen - Diet & Eating

Myself I swear by:
2000m Rowing as a warm up. 8 minute target. Record is 7:12 during my cardio days.
Wide Grip Pull Ups (12,8,6 but working up to 3 Sets of 15reps)
Dips, just push them out until failure and hitting around 35-40 at the minute, or 2x20 then the last set to failure.
Plain old press-ups to failure. 35-40
Straight legged dead lift. 3x12reps with a 120lb bar, superb for a strong back.
Bench press on a swiss ball. As the ball squashes you have to go slowly and control the bar very carefully.
Flys the same way on the swiss ball.
Most of all - Mix it all up!