Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Things you find attractive
everything yummyilicious about him

[Image: yummy.jpg]
Totally with you on Mel Gibson. I used to like him lots when he was younger, but he seems to have turned into some kind of monster.

I agree with you lolo on your man there, very nice.
Not the best picture of him! I like some of the pics of him looking very rugged, but he still looks like he has very soft lips - makes me think it wouldn't be so nice to kiss him.
Loved him in the film P.S. I love you..... I think I might have a thing for Irish accents!
oh hate love stories like him in gamer, law abiding citizen (his own scottish accent is better)

then going to see him for real in my garden when the starting filming the burns movie, though dont know if i want to hear him read poetry
Oh, I'm a sucker for a soppy film. Bawled my eyes out. His mate wasn't bad either - I might even have preferred him!
Oh, can I come a bivouac in a hedge? Or create a hide for me and I can do some GB spotting! If I get the opportunity I will let you know how kissable (or not) he is.
i'll be hanging out my window knowing my luck i'd fall out the bloody thing, saw him for about 2 mins in the flesh just over a month ago when they were going round the garden & old castle, it was the client that said lol nearly knocked him over getting to the window lmao
On a more self reflective mode and in an attempt to stop Lolo drooling over pictures too much (a vain hope i know but you have to give it a shot) - i have to say I have never seen myself as having a type or a particular look i go for. I have in civilian life been out with (when younger) all types of women - all shapes and sizes, blondes, brunettes, redheads (not yet bald - but i would not draw a line under that option). And yes I may see a picture of someone and think "she's nice" particularly if she is reminiscient of a previous girlfriend - but thats natural enough. I always reasoned that this was all because personality was the over-riding concern - others may claim it was cos i am not picky or desperate.

Anyway I much preferred my explanation and was quite content with it. But a couple of years ago I was talking to an old friend who has known me since my teenage years. He said I was talking out of my arse (not an unusual event) and of course I had a type. "No" I protested and laid out the arguement above. Thats true he agreed but went on to say that anyone I ever had more than two dates with always always had larger than average, not to say plump lips. "Nonesense" I retorted - but he reeled off a list of names and then thinking back he was so right.

It had seriously never occured to me before but i clearly have a mouth fixation. Just shows you can sleepwalk through what you find attractive and not realise but someone who knows you very well can see something quite different. It of course also shows i am far more shallow than I like to think i am.
nothing wrong with a bit of drooling, i know exactly what i like, infact nearly ran a guy over on sat after perving at him so much that he had to jump over a hedge so i didnt hit him ooops ( if by some miracle u read this i apologise it was tyson not me)
It may be better to stop your perving when behind the wheel Lolo.

Although I hate to think what you may have done to him if you were both on foot!
knowing me walk into him
on purpose