Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

i just cant belive it lol
I do all that too Smile It all helps, don't you think? No point discounting information if it is there though.
(01-07-2011, 21:36)crystal denison Wrote: i panic and say i do gel nails i mean what else do you say when someone seems a bit off not hi babe i am a call girl lol

I would and have done the same, when people start asking strange questions then they are up to no good. We all know how the phone conversation should go and the guy should no what he is doing, I usually ask them were they saw the advert.

I am not in favour of using text messaging, to me it is a waste of time, at some point the guy has to call and speak with me. All info is on my profile and if he really needs some more info he can step somewhere private for a 1-2 minute call. I have yet to know a man who finds it hard to disappear from site with some excuse or other.

But as said before it works for some people and for some girls it is the only way they work

Sarah
(02-07-2011, 14:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I do all that too Smile It all helps, don't you think? No point discounting information if it is there though.

my voice is all too buggery at the moment so no one can understand me so its best way for me

Agree - sometimes personality/charisma is so much sexier than just generic good looks.

What's the point of lying with feedback...if someone was a total creep would you really want them back? Having said that I've been really lucky so far and had awesome playmates! What normally makes you think...'uh_oh this one is a bit of a fruitloop'?
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile