Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

i just cant belive it lol
ok so today i went back to working in salisbury , all going well had a few idiots calling me ect and one who has been texting for 2/3 days

then out of the blue i have a unknown number call im not sure why i pick up but i do and a bloke says hi my name is "gives full name" i think thats odd but ok

so i ask how can i help you

he asks me what kind of establishment is this .... lol

i panic and say i do gel nails i mean what else do you say when someone seems a bit off not hi babe i am a call girl lol

he then says i found your number in my sons phone

OMG here we go i think ...

so the bloke wants to give me a discription of the lad . he then goes on to tell me the lad has a contract phone so i ask for the number so i can block it

he says i dont think this is needed WTF Yes it is !

i mean i have a 21 to 60 age thing and if someone dusnt look 25 i ask for i.d

im thinking and i now am 99% sure it has to be the lad who has been txting non stop for 3 days and was a no show and also stopped texting a few hours ago lol

so what do i do , he also txt me a pic of his dad i asume (face shot)

nightmare , its not too bad as i have been off work ages and only just re started today and the only people i have seen were 100% over 35 lol
oh my life!!!!! crystal you poor lovely!

do you think it could be an existing client perhaps?,.....and the dads a bit over protective?

have you tried calling or txting the guy whos been txting you?
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I suspect it is the lads problem not yours Crystal - right now he will be explaining to his dad that he does not want false nails and that he has not started cross dressing.

You can't be held responsible for the lad texting you - you have done nothing wrong.
well said hicky!

i dont think the dad belived me for 1 minute that i was a gel nail person (even tho i am as well ) after all the texts he sent me ... i have looked back and all my texts were normal for work and nothing over sexual

im dying to txt him his photo so his dad knows he sent a pic of his dad pretending to be him lol (but im not gunna lol )

i was a bit OMG panic but now its more funny i am saving his number so i dont forget it
I confess this is not something that had occured to me previously - but if the thing is to send a photo of yourself i must start to do so. Now all i have to decide is who I want to be - Beckham? Depp? Bieber!!!!?!!! or my Dad?
lol crystal i do nails to!!!,...well nails and make up lol

hicky,...why not bruce forsyth? lol

lol i ask all my meets for a pic if possible , as i have a thing about being slightly attracted to my meets some send them some dont the real shy ones send pics with sun glasses on its just to get a idea of what they look like

(01-07-2011, 21:57)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: lol crystal i do nails to!!!,...well nails and make up lol

hicky,...why not bruce forsyth? lol

Because he is even older than my Dad!!!!
what age was the lad did i miss that bit