Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

3.30am text conversation
(09-07-2011, 11:35)Emily of Halifax Wrote: God the most they would get out of me at that time of day is pull my nightie down when your finished

lmao so funny
(09-07-2011, 06:20)Freddo Wrote: ...i was thinking of coming around so I could rub vic in your chest don't worry if you don't like vic as I can leave that off my fingers and just pretend
Vic or some form of oil would have been good! A massage is always appreciated, no pretence required!

(09-07-2011, 11:35)Emily of Halifax Wrote: God the most they would get out of me at that time of day is pull my nightie down when your finished

Oh Emily, my image of you has been totally tarnished now Sad I didnt think you would wear anything in bed Big Grin
(13-07-2011, 09:32)monty69 Wrote:

Oh Emily, my image of you has been totally tarnished now Sad I didnt think you would wear anything in bed Big Grin

Its cold up here you no monty and I need to preserve my dignity when the call of nature arises in the middle of the night and have to run outside to use the netty.

(13-07-2011, 11:48)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Its cold up here you no monty and I need to preserve my dignity when the call of nature arises in the middle of the night and have to run outside to use the netty.

there is when u want a hidden camera
Of course, I forgot about the outside bog!!!