Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

3.30am text conversation
I'm sick and bored and blah, blah, blah.

Had a guy get in touch with me. After various texts back and forth, I said I was definitely too ill to see anyone, and next time try at a decent hour.
Him: Sorry about the timing. Shame I could do with a partner tonight.
Me: Ah Sweetie. Would you make me lemsip and pass me tissues? And tell me it's fine I haven't showered since yesterday.
Him: To be honest I would settle for that. I must be mad!

See, now who wouldn't want to hug him? If I was 20 years younger I would snap him up!

aww ann through the night bookings can be great fun
You are one amazing lady to even get into a text conversation at 330 in the morning

who would turn down the chance of mopping your fevered brow and making you lemsip
i was thinking of coming around so I could rub vic in your chest don't worry if you don't like vic as I can leave that off my fingers and just pretend
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

It takes me all my time to function at 8 in the morning never min 330
Lol I read it and it reminded me of all the text conversations I have had that have driven me mad. Why don't some men take no for an answer? They will say anything to get you to say yes and you know once they are with you it won't be a lemsip and a hug and you'll end up being prodded and poked when you just want to sleep, but can't.

I think I must be getting cynical.
oh had a fab booking at 6 this morning back home for 8 then a nap for a hour
How do you girls function at that time of day I am coma-tossed earliest rumpy pumpy for me is 10 o clock
oh had been up all night on directIM so its no problem plus its horny going out when OH is asleep
God the most they would get out of me at that time of day is pull my nightie down when your finished
When I'm working from the apartment 10am is my earliest too Emily, unless I'm staying over there already or on tour, then I'm happy any time after 7am generally, as I'm usually awake that early. Can't say I put the full make up on at that time mind, some how feels wrong putting bright red lipstick on that early in the day.