Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

role play
Little steps sugar, that's what I do. You can always write a blog about one of your fantasies, but don't put too much detail and then they might come to you and want to go into more detail with the fantasy. I have had that happen a few times and it's a real turn on.
(20-06-2011, 20:37)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Little steps sugar, that's what I do. You can always write a blog about one of your fantasies, but don't put too much detail and then they might come to you and want to go into more detail with the fantasy. I have had that happen a few times and it's a real turn on.

i'll bear that in mind. Smile
(20-06-2011, 20:31)sugar-11 Wrote: i can't do it where i'm daughter as i've had asked before- i just don't feel comfy.

Strange phone and online i'm fine and i have started domineering men with no problems, it's just the requests for role play i'd love to try it being some of my fantasies i just don't know if i'd come across too shy

have u someone u could practice with to guide u
not really.... i don't know anyone round here who i could try with. I'll just have to see if an opportunity presents itself
if your alone in the house try saying it out loud
that's a good idea too. wow you girls know all the tricks Big Grin
If you don't like the idea of 'daughter' (I know I wouldn't), what about niece? It's very Pretty Woman and lots of older guys have 'nieces' they take out!
well lets just say naughty farmer who turned up with a rubber dolly the sheep

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable Websites For Buying Role Play Clothing help_imhorny 13 12,732 20-04-2013, 15:09
Last Post: help_imhorny
  Role play English Kate 18 19,341 18-05-2011, 19:09
Last Post: English Kate