Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

role play
How often do people do role play? I've always liked the idea of it but i'm too shy to actually act in front of someone.

Guys is this something you really enjoy?

Anyone got any tips for getting over my worries??
well i dont do it often but when i do i allways find its better if you have a little rehearse on your own and try your best to acctually get into charecter

i like it its all a bit of fun
is there a particular type of roleplay u fancy that would make u feel more at ease
Someone I spoke to, gave herself another name for her characters. It really helped her distance herself from her usual GFE. It might work - or you could get really confused!!
not really lolo just i get asked about i lot of different scenarios and i don't know if i can do it... i'm almost too afraid to try
im like that shy the ones i have done know my phonesex alter ego so they use her name goes down a treat
it would be best if u could start it off as a phone thing even if its with a friend so the person isnt seeing u

as well as being shy about it do u feel u dont know what u would say
yes thats it exactly! lol x
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualrole...yroles.htm

there are loads of stuff online erotic stories scenarios that could help

if u feel uncomfy in your own skin, try doing it from a third person view

I've done it a few times now and I do enjoy it. I like to get into character and things seem to naturally come to an end and then we laugh or talk about what we did and how horny it was.
I love roleplay, although I always ensure a good e-mail communication beforehand so the lady knows what she is doing! Have had some very enjoyable ones and look forward to many more !!
JM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable Websites For Buying Role Play Clothing help_imhorny 13 12,719 20-04-2013, 15:09
Last Post: help_imhorny
  Role play English Kate 18 19,165 18-05-2011, 19:09
Last Post: English Kate