Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Todays fantasy is...
(03-07-2011, 22:16)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Lolo is there all the time, so no excuses there, you could detour to see me and Ann on your way back home and failing that I live around 40 mins away from you lol. Where there is a will, there is a way x

ditto
ditto
haha that reminds me of a date I had with a guy from POF once. He had tatts all over his knuckles and a dodgy leg. We were talking in a bar and I said the word ditto. He stopped and marvelled for a moment and said that I used really big words and what did 'ditto' mean.

My shoulders slumped as this was truely the last straw. It was going no where!
oh dear kate
What's POF?
plenty of fish
A place to avoid I would say. I liked it when they had a forum, but I lost interest when they got rid of it.
Mine today is....Take me lingeie & shoe shopping followed by a light lunch, and then somewhere a bit more private to treat me to 8 inches of solid pleasure - or perhaps even asks if I mind his hot twin having a turn whilst he gets his breath back lol!
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile