Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Todays fantasy is...
(03-07-2011, 07:41)jayzee77 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 02:08)ShySmile Wrote: Gangbang virgin. Haven't even had a spit roast yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

Ditto... never had more than one cock to deal with at a time... though i'm sure more than one would be fun...

We will be back down south by the 14th August. Sad

Well if you are coming up or down via Newcastle, you can always stop off here!
Ax
We usually go through Durham, up to Eyemouth.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
We have our tour dates now. Everything is booked (It's taken me all day to sort it all) so I'll be spending the rest of the day advertising it. No rest for the wicked!
We never go through Durham!! We pass it at high speed on the A1. We then wave to the angel, pass the metro centre and an hour later we are home :-)
Wow you do go fast then as it took me 6 hours to get to Newcastle when I went last week and about 5 hours on the way home (I was tired and needed a break).
(02-07-2011, 21:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote: slurps!!! You can tell them that I am a prolific gangbanger Smile I've done quite a few in my time, with my best being 8 well hung black guys and just little old me. I lived to tell the tale!

already have 1
Goood! I've booked an apartment and we should be able to start at 4pm ok, so 4pm to 8pm it is, in central Glasgow. Smile
ok I'll add the times in with the date u said in your pm ?
(03-07-2011, 16:00)doctorcat Wrote: We never go through Durham!! We pass it at high speed on the A1. We then wave to the angel, pass the metro centre and an hour later we are home :-)

He means his home up north. Looks like we won't see you guys.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Lolo is there all the time, so no excuses there, you could detour to see me and Ann on your way back home and failing that I live around 40 mins away from you lol. Where there is a will, there is a way x