Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Todays fantasy is...
(30-06-2011, 13:25)monty69 Wrote: Would have been a great invitation to take up, only problem was that Kent is a bit far away. You have a fantastic derriere!! Oh and love the red hair too

I used to have a swinger friend who lived in kent, he used to freqent Kestrals? Anyway, he used to get work that brought him up my way now and again and we used to go to Chameleons together. Lovely guy, but haven't seen him in what must be at least a year now, since I stopped swinging.

Thank you for the compliments by the way Big Grin
You are most welcome Kate, but the pleasure was mine
I'll quite happily come and do it for free. I can't stand The Apprentice and I can even less stand Alan Sugar. I thought he was someone to listen to then I signed up to his twitter. The best he could come up with was constant bickering with Piers Morgan - It was worse than my kids.....
my fantasy is getting pulled over in the middle of a quiet road at night by 2 coppers then ravaging them right there

lol i know it will never happen
Mmmmmm Sounds good to me.
i have had it for years ann

Mine's to do with soldiers and being tied up to their jeep!
oh i had the 4 canterbury squaddies the other week

my 2 fav uniforms squaddie & copper
Oh well Lolo. If you need a hand with them when you're in Kent...... Call ME!
they are back up in scotland all august i'll see what i can do