Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone Chat Verification (Keep getting text messages)
Star 
Hello, 

I have recently signed up to offering Phone Chat services and I've verified my number. But I keep getting text messages like; 

"Free Msg. If you wish to verify the number of this phone with adultwork.com then please reply to this message with: MV G9GU8" etc

But if I'm already verified and it's working. Why do I keep getting this message? Do I have to verify it every time I change my Phone Chat to available? 

Thank you.
Abbeyx
(noobie)

Heart
have you changed your mobile number sweety on your edit profile ? if you enter a new mobile number that will automactically mean you will get sent another free message from AW to verify your new number ? until you do this your number wont be valid ? if you haven't changed your number then its strange your being asked to enter the code to verify your mobile for phone chat , I would contact AW direct via there helpdesk of that's the case x

country-gal xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct chat status text Strawberryblonde 1 3,102 08-08-2020, 09:49
Last Post: admin
  Phone Chat Member of the Day...is it worth bidding ? how much are winning bids ? dirty_phone_girl 5 7,005 04-07-2019, 17:08
Last Post: L2018
  HELP!!! Direct phone chat cumslut79 1 4,047 01-09-2017, 04:48
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Phone chat providers Queen_Bella 4 6,837 09-08-2017, 21:39
Last Post: Sally_xox
  No credits for phone chat xPrettyPollyx 10 13,051 23-03-2017, 01:32
Last Post: xPrettyPollyx