Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No credits for phone chat
Hiya, 

The other day I had a few phone chat booking request, unfortunately I was busy with another private web am show, so had to reject, he made a booking for a more suitable level time which I accepted. But it had gone from 20credits on the first booking to 13 credits on the booking I accepted.. I'm confused why the amount of credits would go down, especially when the bloke had mad so many bookings in a short space of time that I wasn't willing to provide. I then carried out the accepted phone call and his number showed up on my phone which made me concerned he could also see My number (he's since confirmed he could see my number). So why could he see my number... While we on the phone he made a booking for a WebCam session via Skype and requestes phone chat at the same time.. I carried out the WebCam session and received credits.. But I didn't receive any credits for the second phone call (approx. 15min). It says in my bookings that he needs to accept one booking and confirm the other.. Could this be a reason I have not received credits for the call? I have emailed him, in which at first I got a reply, now I have asked him to confirm and accept both bookings he's not replying.. But he's had a free phone chat with me and has my money I've number.. So how do I get my credits if he's now not helping me? 

Thank you 

P x
Hi, "I'm confused why the amount of credits would go down" = he changed it himself by entering 13.

You have it set to send your number to the client when doing a phonechat session.

On here https://www.adultwork.com/EditProfile.asp, under the tab "Phone Chat" you will see your number entered under "Pre-booked Phone Chat". If you put your mouse over the "help" beside it it will tell you the info.

If you delete your number from this box you call them on their number, if you have a number here, they call you.

For the booking at "16/03/2017 223500", he needs to accept it yes sorry, otherwise it wont be paid out, he will most likely know this also.

I can see hes stopped opening your messages to him, really sorry.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
It sounds like you have your settings wrong in the pre-booked-skype phone chat bit. You need to make sure that in your settings it is not allowing them to be sent your number once a phone chat request has been placed and accepted.

It also sounds like he has ripped you off.
When a booking has been placed, you need to then go and click to accept it, after that he has to click to confirm the booking before the phone or webcam chat takes place. Otherwise you will not receive credits for it.

Also, when a guy makes a webcam/phone chat booking he can put in any amount he likes for it. Meaning he could send through a request for 10 mins for just 1 credit. You then have the option of correcting the amount and and rejecting the booking and invite again at the rate that you have set. If you accept the booking at the lower rate then that is what you will be paid.

Remember to check money that is currently in escrow aswell. Phone and webcam bookings are kept in escrow for 24 hours.

X
Thank you Both for your reply. I'll check all my setting out and correct them. I wasn't aware they could change get the amount, it was the first thing I said in our phone chat and he apologised and said he wasn't sure why that had happened. Oh well, lesson learnt. I'm assuming I can take it further if you can clearly see what he's done through emails and the booking system.. I also left him really good feedback before I had realised what had gone on. Is there any way of me changing my feedback aswell as disputing the credits he owes?

Thanks again

P x
There's no way to take it forward with a complaint to AW from there, because as the service provider, it's our responsibility to check the booking request over before accepting. Be aware though that if you see anyone sending you a booking request in future for a credits amount lower than your stated price, you can edit the amount they have offered, UP.
I appreciate It was for me to check the amount before accepting but what about the 30 credits from the phone chat that AW won't let me have due to him not accepting the bookings.. I have done everything my side but without him confirming the bookings I don't get paid the credits I'm owed by him.. Surely that can't be right or everyone would make a booking and not confirm so they get it for free.. I'm just confused to be honest how a bloke can have a free call with me.

Thanks for reply
Polly x
He managed to have the 'free' call with you because your direct chat number was displayed, rather than settings being that you would contact him. He placed the booking with you... which you accepted......... but he didn't confirm, then called you on the number that was visible to him.

Technically, he hasn't broken any rules and unfortunately AW won't credit you for something that the client didn't confirm. It's a tough lesson to take but it's something that most of us experience once when starting out before we realise that there are guys out there who routinely look for the newest girls to take advantage of their naivety while learning how AW works.
Hi Polly, I double checked your settings, number was still there so I have removed it for you. This will stop clients getting your number again.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Sorry this has happened to you hun.Just double check everything in future.......x
It is a tough lesson to learn, but I think a lot of us have made that simple mistake in the past. One occasion sticks in my mind where I had been working on direct cam and changing my price per minute, so I had per minute figures in my head. I then had a 10 minute Skype booking come in for 2 credits. In my madness, I mistook it for 2 credits per minute and accepted and went through with the booking (the cheeky sod even overstayed his 10 minutes and I had to cut him off in the end). Didn't even realise what I had done until I checked my turnover page later that night and realised I had been paid the grand sum of 2 credits for nearly 14 minutes of Skype cam show - annoyed was an understatement! But, I was more frustrated at myself as it was a stupid mistake to make and I was by no means a newbie when this happened either!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phone Chat Member of the Day...is it worth bidding ? how much are winning bids ? dirty_phone_girl 5 6,984 04-07-2019, 17:08
Last Post: L2018
  HELP!!! Direct phone chat cumslut79 1 4,037 01-09-2017, 04:48
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Phone chat providers Queen_Bella 4 6,823 09-08-2017, 21:39
Last Post: Sally_xox
  Problem featuring in phone chat..... Mistress_Silk 1 3,934 04-11-2016, 23:54
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  PHONE CHAT mya85 0 2,921 24-05-2016, 21:34
Last Post: mya85